My Contact Data
Yes, that's up top on purpose.
(Pneuma) Mystic and Ideal Self
(The Ideals of Self which You choose to strive toward, for Your own reasons)
(Noos) Authentic and Philosophical Self
(How You see Yourself within your view of your context)
(Psyche) Social Self
(Others Social and Political Caricature of You)
(Soma) Dynamic and Changing Self
(How time and experience change you)
(Sarx) Empirical Self
(Your innate capacities at any given moment)
++Lila, An Inquiry Into Morals
++Postmodernism and Authenticity
JCN: "What they really fear is that AI will be so persuasive, so subtle, so seductive, so productive, and so invisible, that control of human fate will pass from those who never had any real control anyway, to systems which can actually control the totality of human experience without at all attempting to control human beings themselves."
My hobbies include Runescape, Vulcan Kal-toh, and the Glass Bead Game.
anadata, data, and katadata?
ultradata, data, and infradata?
macrodata, data, and microdata!
exodata, mesodata, endodata
intra(-human)data, inter(-human)data, extra(-human)data
"Man is the measure[er] of all things." I think we have a winner here!
The Paradox of Options: Why more Options make for fewer Choices
A Wealth of Options and Intelligent Choices
Notes for Projects
- Logical Fallacies as Improper Applications of Algorithms
- The Humanities and Empirical Methodology
- The Illuminati in the Cybernetic Age
- Wikipedia: Systems science
- Wikipedia: William_Rowan_Hamilton#Quaternions
- Civilization and its Discontents
- Consciousness Explained Away
- Science and the Philosophy of Science
Ideas & memes
Capital & currency
Power & Work
State & vector
Enhance your ORCID record with your professional information and link to your other identifiers (such as Scopus or ResearcherID or LinkedIn.
Include your ORCID identifier on your Webpage, when you submit publications, apply for grants, and in any research workflow to ensure you get credit for your work.
Things to do:
1. Organize my Category tags waaaaay better.
2. Focus on Cybernesis, with or without contributions.
- Cybernesis seems to hinge on Human Potential, which is an old favorite of mine. Throw in a rapidly shifting society, and some high-powered technology, and that pretty much wraps up the subject. To begin: Survival basics from Meatspace.
3. Cybernesis: Narratives, Roles, Tools, People, Accomplishments
4. Remember that everyone that hadn't discovered the Interwebs previously is simply fascinated by Facebook right now, and won't be ready for any serious discussions for quite a while yet. That's okay. You should have seen me back in my larval days -- wait, no, don't go there!!!
5. LOOK!!! PORN!!!
- Recipe -- Find a Wikia.com that you are most at home with, then create a NavBox. Add your new Userpage to the list there, then copy and paste it (in source code) whenever you join a new Wikia, directly to your new Userpage.
1,699 (+1) EDITS SINCE JOINING THIS WIKI FEBRUARY 14, 2010